Featured Post

Quick and Easy Corned Beef Hash Recipe

I had some leftover corned beef in the refrigerator that was too much for one person to eat and a bit too little to reheat and serve by itself for dinner. I also had a few potatoes in the pantry that I needed to use and decided to get these two crazy kids together and made corned beef hash for dinner! Cooking with Leftovers Recipe: Corned Beef Hash Recipe Save this recipe to your Pinterest boards for later! Share it with your friends!

Silk vs Milk Challenge - Day 1

Silk Milk challenged me to replace cow's milk in my regular diet with their soy, almond, and coconut milk products. I made a video with my Day 2 observations on the challenge and their products.




Did you like this post? Get more like it by subscribing to the Lazy Budget Chef RSS feed or by subscribing to Lazy Budget Chef by email.


Disclaimer: Silk and Buzz Agent supplied me with free samples of Silk milk products for this challenge. All opinions are my own and I do not blog about anything I do not believe in.  Silk and Buzz Agent did not edit my post or direct my content in any way.

Comments